

I am so excited to celebrate Halloween and Thanksgiving once again this year. I love to look back at pictures, especially of Jed, during Halloween. He had the cutest costumes and was just so funny in them!
Let's take a look, shall we? Well, I don't have all of Jed's old Halloween costumes downloaded on the computer so we will just look at his pix from last year. Last year I couldn't decide between two costumes so he was both Spider-Man and a Spider! The picture of him in his Spider-Man costume was taken with his friend, Kate, who lived in the neighborhood. She looks so cute in her witch costume. We miss Kate and her family!!!
This year Jed will be Iron-Man. Boy is he excited! Pictures to come...Happy Fall Everyone!









2 comments:
Cute costumes. Sometimes I wonder if all of this is for the kids or us parents reliving our childhood through our children. Either way it is a blast. Hope all is going well for you and your family.
Sarah Anderson
It seems like a long time since we've seen you guys. Good thing you're blogging so we can see what you've been up to. Jed is too cute! Did he have two costumes so he could circle the neighborhood twice? Good thinking. I'm going to have to try that.
Post a Comment