Jed loves to sing Primary songs and his favorite happens to be "Follow the Prophet" I had to put it on my blog because I thought it was too cute! Enjoy!
That's Gage's favorite too. He likes it when I make up verses to it like, "Gagey was a prophet, first one that we know..." I hope that's not sacreligeous!!! We also sing a lot of "When Jesus Christ Was Baptized." So cute Jed.
4 comments:
Janet - he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hilarious. His little voice is to die for and I just want to eat his face off! Priceless!
sooooo cute!!!!
haha! LOVED it! good job jed!
That's Gage's favorite too. He likes it when I make up verses to it like, "Gagey was a prophet, first one that we know..." I hope that's not sacreligeous!!! We also sing a lot of "When Jesus Christ Was Baptized." So cute Jed.
Post a Comment