Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Victoria's Garden

Jed Riding a pony (he really wanted to ride the white pony in the background-but that ended shortly when they put him on this little fella)
Pure Bliss! Ahhhh..the country life!


Waiting for the Hay Ride! (in 90 degree weather...got to love the heat)

Jed and Heaven
VICTORIA'S GARDEN
So I decided to go to the pumpkin patch with Jed and Heaven so we could go on the hay rides and pick our own pumpkins. It was a fun adventure, but a hot one. I felt like I needed to take a shower when I got home.
We went on the Hay Ride. Jed went on the Pony Ride and the Jumper (bouncy house). We picked a few pumpkins and were on our way. Heaven did NOT want to go in any direction we were going so that made it a little tough, but then I put her in the pumpkin wagon and my life was so much better. That hour adventure wasn't so bad. Happy Pumpkin Day!




No comments: