Please click on the link to hear about Obama and the craziness that he is not giving access to his birth certificate. McCain was asked to give his birth certificate -he was born in Panama-and he gave it right away. Obama will NOT give his which means he is hiding something. How strange, and yet people are still believing in him. If you have nothing to hide, then it should be so easy to let people have access to your documents. So sad!
I am not happy with either politician, but I have to pick the lesser of two evils and that happens to be McCain. Sorry Obama voters.
YouTube - The October Surprise—Suit To Remove Barack Obama From The Ballot. Barack Obama Is A Citizen Of ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Snopes debunked this rumor:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp
There are plenty of reasons not to like Obama - this whole birth certificate thing just isn't one of them.
Thanks for the comment and clarification Nikol. That happened to be the issue of the day for me with Obama. I do have plenty of other more concerning matters with Obama. I believe that with this election coming up that there is no suitable man for president, certainly not Obama OR McCain. I have a feeling that the end is near! Hopefully sooner than later.
Post a Comment