The Girls outside Pantages
Janet and her nieces, Julia and Livy
Eating at Ketchup
Me at Ketchup
Wicked Poster
Sprinkles Cupcakes
Ketchup RestaurantI had such a great time on Saturday with my friends. We drove up to Los Angeles in the morning and stopped to get our McDonalds 69 cent sodas. We stopped at the Disneyland exit to go to McDonalds and found that there is no such deal. Figures!
We got to LA and all of us had to go to the bathroom so we ate at Pinkberry's, a yogurt shop. It was pretty yummy. I had an original yogurt with fresh strawberries and almonds.
The play was amazing. Great acting and singing. The storyline was so good and had a good message! I went to the play with my friends Lisa Ryan, Annelise Ryan, and Melinda Harward. We loved being away from the kids for a day and enjoying beverly Hills and Hollywood. I don't even remember the last time I went to LA.
Anywho, after the play I tried to get pictures with the cast, but of course they didn't come out. We went to a matinee and I guess they don't come out very often if they have a show that night as well. So on to the next adventure.
We decided to stop at Sprinkles, the hot spot for cupcakes in Beverly Hills. We got there 30 minutes later (because of traffic) and there was a 45 minute wait in line to get cupcakes. NOT WORTH IT! (you can order them online).
Sooooooo we made reservations at a place called Ketchup (a hot spot in LA and was in the show The Hills). It was really good! We ordered appetizers which were 3 different kind of fries with 5 different kinds of ketchup flavors. We also ordered onion rings-yum! I ordered BBQ chicken with potatoes and corn.
After that we stoppped at a Gelatto cafe and had some coconut and original gelatto which was so yummy! We then headed home and saw the paparratzi on the streets. I tried to backtrack and follow them, but it was too late. We lost them!
All in all we had a really fun day! I was exhausted by the time I got home, but I had such a fun time!









6 comments:
You are hysterical. I am glad you went and had fun. Good for you!
I love a good girls day out!! sounds like fun...I can totally see you chasing down the popirotzi (how ever you spell that) makes me laugh.
It was a BLAST!!!
Sounds like so much fun. I can't remember the last time I did something so spontaneous and fun with the girls. Totally reminds me of the good old days
Tell me if I lived there that you would have invited me! Oh my I am so jealous! I just found out that Wicked is coming to Salt Lake in April ,so maybe I will get there then! Looks like you ladies had a great time!
I loved Wicked but it wouldn't really matter what you saw - just a good outing
Post a Comment