Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mommy and Me Day





I took Jed to Disneyland, just the two of us. We had such a great time. Jed was only 39 1/2 inches tall (including shoes) and of course I wanted him to go on all the 40 inch rides so I added some shoe inserts and what do you know....He got on all the rides.
We went on Splash Mtn, Thunder Mtn, Space Mtn, Star Tours, Soaring over California, and of course, Tower of Tower. I know I over did it with that ride. He did NOT like it. Of course I kind of knew that he wouldn't, but I was selfish and wanted to go on it so I dragged him along.
We were finished by 7:00pm and left the park to go home. It was a nice, but long day! It was nice to spend some one on one time with Jed.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

You are sooooooooooooooooooooooo funny that you put inserts in his shoes! Janet, you kill me. Your blog is cute.

Aceves Family said...

That sounds like What a great day...inserts in the shoes too funny!!

Debbie said...

How fun!!! and I love your blog. I love comments too!!!

Tami said...

Janet, you are hilarious. I'm impressed at all the rides that Jed went on! We took Toni for her fifth birthday and the only "big" rides we could convince her to go on were Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain. I don't think she'll be doing them again soon! :)