Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Jed's First Day of Speech Class

Today we went to Jed's 1st speech class and he made a dog called "Spot". He is working on all the words beginning with "sp." We reveiw the words each day. He really enjoyed working with his teacher "Miss Debz." I was informed that the other two speech teachers' names are Debbie and Deborah. Thought that was funny.

3 comments:

traci said...

Love your cute blog. I bet it was fun just spending one on one time with Jed. I need to do that with each of my kids. If only Disneyland was closer....

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

I am so excited you have a blog! Welcome to the blogging world! Our address is berglinds.blogspot.com. We have a link to Claire and Dustin's from ours too. Can't wait to check out how you guys are doing!

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

Darling blog. You'll have to check our's out. I added you to our permissions list so watch for the email.