Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Last day of Preschool...Look out Kindergarten, Here I Come!

This is a card that was given to Jed by his preschool teachers.



I had a conference with Jed's teacher, Mrs. Bahde, and she was confident that Jed would do well in Kindergarten in the fall. Yipee! I was a little unsure if Jed would be able to handle kindergarten, but I feel much better knowing that Jed did well in preschool and he can sit and follow directions and not bother others around him. As you can see, his class was primarily boys.

She did mention, however, that Jed is still the shortest one in the class. (not surprising at all-you can tell in the picture). He is just going to be vertically challenged. That's okay. His BIG personality makes up for it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Who's the cute little boy in the green?
I'm glad we finally met since our kids have been in class together all year!
I was pretty happy to hear Mrs. Bahde tell me that Braeden is ready for Kindergarten as well. Too bad they won't be in the same school anymore.

Janet said...

I know...Jed already misses his class and all the kids:(