Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Mike!

Janet, Mike, and Jed

Grandma Downey with Jed

Jed giving Mike his Father's Day Gifts

Jed's Preschool gift to Mike...aaawwww how cute!:)

Today has been a busy, yet wonderful day! I spoke in sacrament meeting and Kathy (grandma downey) came to sacrament to hear my talk.:) Then after church I hurried home to make a chocolate cake from the "Pioneer cooking" blog. It was great but oh so fattening! You know you're in trouble when you use 2 sticks of butter for the cake and 2 more sticks for the frosting. Oops!
We had a great dinner with grilled chicken, mashed potatoes (more butter) and veggies. Grandma Downey came over for dinner and dessert.
Mike opened his presents and loved all the gifts. Jed gave him a new golf shirt with some golf balls. I, of course, gave him some new dress shirts and ties and socks. Not very exciting, but he can always use new dress shirts.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY MIKE! WE LOVE YOU!

No comments: