Thursday, April 23, 2009

Baysitting Frankie...





Kelli Aguiar Stubbs was visiting from Arizona for the week and I had a chance to babysit Frankie while Kelli went to lunch with some girlfriends.
We had a great time. Frankie did great. He loved the bean bag chair and as you can see from the pictures above, did not want Jed on it with him.
Frank loved playing outside, especially with the balls. He loved throwing them and running after them. Jed liked playing with Frank and was a great helper!
I love the picture with Jed putting his arm around Frankie and Frankie just looking at him wondering who he is and what he thinks he's doing.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh Janet. I am cracking up reading this and seeing the photos. You are so awesome to have babysat him and those are some priceless photos. i love you guys! xoxoxo

Janet said...

He is hilarious! His facial expressions for the pictures were funny. I have this other one that is hilarious, too. I'll have to send it to you:)