Monday, February 2, 2009

Disneyland with the Ryans

Jackson and Jed with Minnie Mouse!
Jackson fighting against Darth Mal

Jed fighting against Darth Vader!
Jed standing on the stage waiting to train to become a Jedi.

Jed and Jackson with Goofy

Janet and Jed with Mickey Mouse

Jed playing on the pots of Honey by the Winnie the Pooh ride.


So once again we had a great time going to Disneyland. It is so nice to be able to go and spend the day there and then come home. But I must say that I was really tired the next day. We did a lot of walking and Jed still keeps me on my toes.

After 3 rounds of Space Mountain I think that pretty much makes you want to lie down and rest. We had a lot of fun and were ready to go home by the end of the day.

Lisa's mom, Janey, drove up with us, so that was nice to have someone to talk to in the car. She was brave and went on all the rides with us!















2 comments:

Jodi said...

Looks like so much fun! I never knew they had all that Star Wars stuff. I guess that's because we only focus on Princesses when we go to Disneyland

James and Summer said...

how fun! ps I love the green! I am lookin' for some cute crafts to do with the girls - any tried and true ideas?