Janet and Teah! (such a sweetie pie)
Jed with the girls! so funny!(Grossmont Girls)
Teah and Halle enjoying a shake
Davy and Jed cruisin!
Emmie and Halle in the bouncy house
Teah and Halle enjoying a shake
Davy and Jed cruisin!
Emmie and Halle in the bouncy houseSuch sweet girls!
Davy, Paige, and Jed
Jed and cousin Ian
Davy, Paige, and Jed
Jed and cousin Ianw/ Jed
Janet and Jed
Aunt Laura sledding!
Jed and Aunt Laura
Our Official Utah Trip came and went so fast. We arrived in Utah on Wednesday, the 14th and came home on Tuesday, the 20th. It seemed like the week went by so fast. Just a quick summary of the trip.
Janet and Jed
Aunt Laura sledding!
Jed and Aunt LauraOur Official Utah Trip came and went so fast. We arrived in Utah on Wednesday, the 14th and came home on Tuesday, the 20th. It seemed like the week went by so fast. Just a quick summary of the trip.
Wednesday night: Arrived in Utah. Plane was delayed-brake sensor light on! Arrived an hour later.
Thursday: Shopping Day! I went to Rod Works, Sweet Briar Hollow, Quilted Bear, Tai Pan, etc. Met up w/ Jen Searle and girls at Quilted Bear. Ate dinner that night with Laura and Matt Hemsley at Paradise Bakery.
Friday: Shopping at Shade Clothing store, dropped off Jed at Searle's house so I could go to lunch with my friends from Sandy! Ate at Cafe Rio. Went back to Searles and hung out for a while. Went out to dinner at Cheesecake factory with Laura. Went to a movie, "Ghostown" at the $1 theater.
Saturday: Went to find snow boots, went sledding with Laura and her dog Lucy. Stopped by the vacuum shop, went through the Draper Temple open house with Jed (great experience). Hung out with Sandy neighbors (from my old neighborhood) and went to Bajio for dinner with them and then to a frozen yogurt place called "Frogurt."
Sunday: Went to church at my old ward. Hung out at home and had dinner with my family.
Monday: Hung out with Kath Bartschi, Emily Weaver, and Jen Searle and kids. We went to Classic Skating to go on the bouncy houses and the jungle. The kids also got tokens to play games and get tickets and prizes! We went to Fuddruckers for lunch and then headed home. I then went shopping some more and came home for dinner w/ my parents.
Tuesday: Packed my suitcases and hung out at my parents house and then came home!
It was a great week. As you can see I did so many fun things!












4 comments:
I didn't know you were here. I must of missed you at church. That is to bad. Sounds like you had a fun trip. glad to here all is going well!
I can't believe you came to Utah and didn't even call me. you are in big trouble missy. Oh well, next time!
I wish I could have been there with you for both the shopping and great times with friends. It's never long enough, is it?
Jodi-I will definitely call you when I come up again to Utah. So sorry! I was trying to fit in so much in such a short time. You know how that goes. You are on my list for next visit!:)
Post a Comment