Friday, January 8, 2010

NYS Soccer Stars

"Soccer Stars" was the voted name for this season. Jed was playing soccer again and loving it. I have to say that there were way too many kids on the team this season...15! They could have split our group into two teams. Oh well! The kids still had fun even though they really didn't get that much playing time.

Jed got to be on the same team with his good friend and our neighbor, Derrick. They had a fun time playing soccer together. Derrick's mom, Julie, and I made a cool banner that we would put up at each game. The kids really liked it. (They better...we worked hard on it.)

Anyway, the last game of the season ended up being cancelled due to the weather so we had to pass out trophies at I-Hop. It ended up being fun and we all enjoyed eating breakfast and passing out trophies and team pictures there. Next season I think we are going to AYSO so Jed can play soccer closer to home and be on the same team with kids from his school.



No comments: