Monday, November 10, 2008

LEGOLAND WITH THE NEWELLS

Heaven in a lego car
Jed at driving school

Jed and Gracen on the safari ride
Jaden and Heaven on the boat ride looking very serious

Jed, Danni, Britt, and Gracen with Darth Vader


On Monday, November 3rd, we met up with The Newells at Legoland. We had such a great time. It was so much fun seeing them and hanging out. Jed and Gracen went on the mini roller coaster about 5 times. It was so funny to see them in the front row of the roller coaster with their arms up in the air. (mini teenagers). The boys especially loved the play area in the knights/castle area. I think we were there for almost 2 hours. The boys only stopped to get a drink and then they were back playing.

I'm so glad that Julie called me and that we could meet them last week. I miss my Utah neighborhood and all my friends back in Utah. Thanks for a fun day Newell Family!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Janet, i just started my blog... so now I get to comment on yours. I can't believe how big Jed is. He's so dang cute! Looks like you guys had a blast at Lego Land. You guys all look great.

Julie said...

I'll have to send you some of my photos, thanks for posting these!! So cute!! That was fun except for Gracen's tantrum at the end of the day!!! I can laugh now, then it wasn't so funny!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks, let me know the dates and I'll plan a luncheon!! Love ya, next time I want a picture of us, too!! Just you and I, no kids!!

Tiffanie said...

I miss you guys...I wish we had gone with you. we got your christmas card yeaterday, looks good!!

Ben's 3 girls said...

Ha Ha! We have a fondness for Darth...the joke in our family was if we were having a boy we would name him Darth....Darth Strader....he he...